Luxurious Christmas tree that has all the information to get into “Guinness World Records” and become a local landmark, standing in the lobby of Emirates Palace The total cost of this truly fantastic Christmas Tree – $ 11 million.
Earlier this week, The Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi unveiled what might be the most magnificent Christmas tree in the world and most expensive Christmas tree in history.
The 13-meter (a little more than 42-feet) faux evergreen sparkles in the hotel’s gold-leafed rotunda and is decorated with silver and gold bows, ball-shaped ornaments and small white lights. The tree alone is valued at $10,000 but it’s what’s dangling from the branches that makes this beauty so pricey.
The hotel spared no expense to dress its festive friend for guests. The tree is draped with a total of 181 diamonds, pearls, emeralds, sapphires and other precious stones, said Khalifa Khouri, owner of Style Gallery which provided the jewelry. Combined with its bejeweled accessories – including necklaces, earrings and other jewelry created from the gems – the tree prices out at a whopping $11 million.
We wonder what kind of presents one might find hidden under this Christmas tree.
- Erected the world’s tallest and largest statue of Jesus Christ In Poland (VIDEO)
- Iraq warned of a Christmas terror attacks in the U.S. and Europe (VIDEO)
- Michelle Obama Voted the best Christmas Tree Decorator
- Most expensive bottle of wine sold at Christie’s auction
- World’s first 4D commercial by Ralph Lauren (VIDEO)