Lil Wayn was recorded on Limp Bizkit’s, ‘Gold Cobra’
Lil Wayne participated in recording of Limp Bizkit new album.
The rapper performed on a track named ‘Ready To Go”. According to the Limp Bizkit leader Fred Durst, this song will be included on the band’s fifth studio album, ‘Gold Cobra’.
Rapper Raekwon, Wu Tang Clan, and Kiss bassist Gene Simmons also helped on creating ‘Gold Cobra’. Simmons provided the voiceover for the album’s intro.
Release date of “Gold Cobra” has not yet announced, but Durst said he hopes that the album will go on sale until late summer 2011. In this case, the musician said that in view of the large amount of new material the group is likely to launch not one but two albums.
“Gold Cobra” is the fifth studio album and the first since original guitarist Wes Borland rejoined the group.
- Rapper Lil Wayne Joins Forces WIth Limp Bizkit For New Album Track (cinemablend.com)
- Lil Wayne to Rap on New Limp Bizkit Record (theboombox.com)
- Limp Bizkit put Gold Cobra on hold (2fingersup.wordpress.com)
- Single Review: Limp Bizkit – ‘Why Try’ (seanchrised.wordpress.com)
- Track 51: Coming To Your Eardrums In Twenty-Eleven (soundtrackforourlives.wordpress.com)
- 20,000 Choices and You Pick This?: Limp Bizkit-“Nookie” (thescruff.wordpress.com)
- Rapper DMX landed in jail for one year (newsamen.com)
- Arctic Monkeys announced their fourth album Suck It and See (VIDEO) (newsamen.com)