Black Eyed Peas dedicated new video to victims of natural disasters
The Black Eyed Peas dedicated the new video “Just Can’t Get Enough” to the Japanese victims of natural disasters. As reported by band members, materials for the video were filmed in Tokyo a week before the earthquake. The song “Just Can’t Get Enough” was part of the last studio album, Black Eyed Peas – CD “The Beginning”, went on sale in November 2010.
The band, fronted by Will.i.am and Fergie, jetted out of Japan just days before the disaster struck.Now they have added a special message to the video, urging fans to donate to the ongoing relief efforts.The promo opens with the message, “This video was filmed in Japan one week before the earthquake. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the people of Japan. We love you.”
And the video closes with a link to the Red Cross.
Various actions designed to support the victims of natural disasters in Japan, organized by some other performers. For example, Lady Gaga designed bracelets that can be purchased in her website. Bracelets cost five dollars. The proceeds will be transferred to organizations supporting the Japanese.
In addition, in New York on March 27 will be held a charity concert to be attended by Sonic Youth, Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon, Mike Patton, as well as other artists.
According to recent reports, as a result of natural disasters killed and missing more than 13 thousand people.
- “The Black Eyed Peas Debut Their New Music Video â€” Just Canâ€™t Get Enough!” and related posts (imnotobsessed.com)
- Video: “Just Can’t Get Enough” Black Eyed Peas (divamission.wordpress.com)
- UFO activity over Japan since Friday’s earthquake (VIDEO) (newsamen.com)
- Earthquake in Japan shifted the earth’s rotation axis by 10 cm (newsamen.com)
- Japan is not satisfied with earthquake reporting in the internet (newsamen.com)
- Japanese Dog Refused to Leave Behind Injured Friend (VIDEO) (newsamen.com)
- Video: Black Eyed Peas – ‘Just Can’t Get Enough’ (rap-up.com)
- Black Eyed Peas ‘Just Can’t Get Enough’ Video To Aid Japan Disaster Relief (mtv.com)
- “Black Eyed Peas Release Just Can’t Get Enough Music Video As Tribute To Japan” and related posts (x17online.com)
- Watch: New Black Eyed Peas Video ‘Just Can’t Get Enough’ Uses Tokyo, Japan as Backdrop (towleroad.com)
- Black Eyed Peas’ New Just Can’t Get Enough Video Was Shot in Tokyo (shoppingblog.com)
- Concert for Japan at Miller Theater (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)