Argentina Vs Brazil: Brazil coach named Messi’s goal Random
Head coach Mano Menezes of Brazil called the random goal for Argentina striker Lionel Messi, who brought Argentine victory over the Brazilians (1:0) in a friendly match on 17 November in Doha, Qatar. According to Menezes, a fair outcome of the meeting would be a draw.
The coach said that during the second half, the Argentines went near to the gate of the Brazilian national team only once or twice. According to Menezes, to win, his team lacked experience.
Messi finished the game and gave a good sign for coach Sergio Batista, who appointed as Argentina national team coach after the Diego Maradona sack
Argentina Vs Brazil (1-0) – Messi Goal – International Friendly – 17 November 2010
- Brazil 0-1 Argentina | International friendly match report (guardian.co.uk)
- Sheik, battle and goal as Messi downs Brazil (independent.co.uk)
- Argentina 1 Brazil 0: match report (telegraph.co.uk)
- Doha hosts Argentina v Brazil: Menezes v Batista & Ronaldinho v Messi (101greatgoals.com)
- You: Dani Alves confident that Brazil will continue streak against Messi and Argentina (sportsviews.com)